The Combat Casualty Reference Cards are designed to assist the Tactical Healthcare Professional and Warfighter by providing a rugged, rapid access resource of critical casualty management information. The Cards contain the current Care Under Fire, Tactical Field Care and CASEVAC protocols, 9 Line MEDEVAC request and a notes section.
- Features the TCCC Guidelines
- 7 rugged reference cards with a grommet connector for rapid access of critical casualty management information
- Clear & concise instructions for medics & warfighters
- Information divided into four sections: Care under fire, tactical field care & TACEVAC protocols, 9-line MEDEVAC request & notes
- Pocket-sized for convenience