The Heine® 3000 Ophthalmoscope is designed for examining the interior structures of the eye, especially the retina, in a mini, pocket-size format. This critical high quality optic tool offers all of the important features of a high-end ophthalmoscope combined in a compact, durable, portable configuration.
- Enhanced XHL Xenon Halogen Technology; concentrated white light for perfect illumination & crisp retinal detail
- -20 to +20 with 18 lenses; -/+1 to –4/+4 in single steps
- 5 apertures for full diagnostic capability
- 2-piece head & handle with chrome finish upper section/ refined plastic; Shockproof, sturdy, non-slip
- Two AA Batteries included
- H 6.75 in. x W 1.25 in. x D 0.9 in.
- Weight: 3.7 oz