- 500D CORDURA® Solution-Dyed Nylon with Near Infrared Signature Reduction
- Ghillie-Tex IR signature reduction hardware
- Sand & water resistant, self-repairing zipper with silent 550 cord pulls
- MOLLE Style Attachment System Compatible
- Removable Belt and Leg Straps
- Leg Strap with Quick-Grip™
The Individual Kit from North American Rescue has been designed for the Warfighter/Operator and packed to provide all of the tools to mitigate the three leading causes of preventable combat death (60% extremity bleeding / 33% tension pneumothorax / 6% airway obstruction) . Our modular system can be attached to the operator using the split-tale connector, PALS/MOLLE style webbing or by fastening to the web/ gun belt using the quick weave method. Belt and leg attachment straps can be removed and reattached as needed to allow maximum flexibility during load carriage configuration.
Individual Kit (CCRK)
Medical Direction Authorization
Purchase of some medical devices require users to have the supervision of a medical practitioner, these devices may be labeled "Caution" or "RX only".
Ensuring medical supervision and/or authorization is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.